ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Dec 26, 2006

Don't be scared, jump in.

I must admit that I started this project with the wonderful idea of getting rich semi-quick. I thought I had a basic grasp of the internet. I mean I remember when there was Windows 3.1 and we thought that was advanced. Cut to fifteen years later and now I find myself gainfully unemployed yet again and seeking something to do. I had heard about this AdSense thing with Google and tried my hand at an auction or two. I could do this. I could really build a site that would earn me income and let me do the things I enjoy. Could I do it? Sure. I mean I had working knowledge of the keyboard atleast and could read information on the internet.

SMACK!

Sorry. That was the sound of reality which just hit me upside the head. So much technology exists that, well, I was aware of but never realized how much it could play into my venture of being an internet guru. I thought get site, throw together a little store, turn it loose on a few friends, and presto! Let's just say the point I am to right now. I bought some webspace and a domain name (more on that later) and here we are! No, this isn't it. This is just my blog. The blog of my journey and I am hoping it will do some other newbie some good at some point and time.

Throughout the links and pages you will find in this little chunk of cyberspace, I will assume that you have a basic understanding of the internet (or else you wouldn't be here) and that's probably about it. I will try to present somethings myself and post articles for alot of things that I think will be helpful and I simply do not have the time to write as of yet. I hope you enjoy my contribution to the internet. Leave me some feedback. Write me email. Just don't uss that RSS yet because I haven't quite figured it out! Peace!

0 reader comments: