ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Dec 28, 2006

First things first... Get a Blog!

When I started this endeavor, I thought it would just be great to throw a store online, advertise it a bit, and it would make money. But how would I advertise? I had the website and the product, but I needed a sure fire way to drive traffic to the site. Everything I could research said to start "blogging". What was this blog they spoke of? I had heard of it but had no clue how important it would be to the survival of my website and web presense. I dug around and found the easiest place to get started (and more importantly one that would let me start earning money almost right away) was www.blogger.com. I set up this site and here we are. But I know people want other choices, so I am going to list some other places to get a blog. Some are not as user friendly as I think blogger.com is, but I am still learning. My webhost allows me to have my own blog, but I figured this would give me a bit of experience before I made my own site! I will post the list of blog sites I find under another heading called "Start Your Blog Here!". Let me know which ones you find easy as a beginner!

0 reader comments: