ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Dec 21, 2006

Welcome to my Blog!


Hey there! I am Tyson. That's me over there on the left. Who am I? A simple guy trying to make a few extra dollars on the internet to help make himself a living in post-Katrina New Orleans. More about me later as I post. I started this blog because I got this bright idea. Build an awesome website and make it make some money. Sounds simple right? Wrong. There is so much out there about this subject that I am spending a great deal of time to find out there are alot of scams and get-rich-quick claims that abound! So, I will post the sites that I know worked for me. If you have any suggestions, send the link or post a comment. I will definately check them out. But as for now, welcome to my journey and let's get started...

0 reader comments: