ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Apr 17, 2007

Get paid to blog with no limits!

I was searching for an alternative or compliment to my AdSense advertising when a friend told me that his business pays to advertise on blogs. I did a search and found quite a few. I figured I would try them out and post my experiences here! First up...

Smorty.com matches bloggers with advertisers who are willing to pay...the author for mentioning their site when they post about the advertiser's site or product. Sounds like a few other sites out there right? Wrong! Here are the highlights.

Getting your blog approved:
Your blog must be indexed by Google and Yahoo, older than 3 months, and not contain any violent, hate related or adult content.
Your blog must be active and have a history of minimum average 2 new posts per week.

Smorty rocks:
You can reserve your chosen assignments for up to 72 hours (1 hour at other sites)!
Your Smorty rank gets you more assignments as it rises!
There are no limits to the number of assignments you can complete or reserve!
An clean, neat website makes advertiser requirements clear!
Payment is made every week via PayPal!

Check out Smorty.com and let me know what you think. I am excited about getting paid every week -- a perk I found nowhere else. Look for more posts in the coming weeks as I try out Smorty.com and become a millionaire!



1 reader comments:

mirage said...

Great Post I am going to have to check out smorty.com I am always looing for ways to make some money. You can visit my blog at
http://mirage108.blogspot.com
& http://tech-mirage108.blogspot.com