ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

May 24, 2007

A great big help to Blogger Blogs

I recently found this blog appropriately entitled "Dummies Guide to Google Blogger Beta" and have used it extensively. It has helped me "hack" all kinds of code for this blog. Don't worry. If you are a new blogger and the word "hack" scares you, this only refers to manipulating the code in your blogger template. This site covers everything for the beginner and then some!

Thanks to the author of this site for compiling everything that I needed to know about how to easily spice up my blog. A good example is how you got to this posting. In the normal blogger format, all posts are published in their entirety on the main page. Thanks to a handy bit of coding provided by the "Dummies Guide", I was able to publish just a few lines of each posting followed by a "Read More" link which took you to the entire posting. Learn all of these tricks and more! I have this bookmarked and use it lots (trust me... LOTS)!

0 reader comments: