ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

May 3, 2007

Win free stuff and have fun!



This post is a bit off topic but I received the opportunity to write about it through one of my programs. Most of the opportunities I get are outside the scope of this blog and I honestly pass them by (lots of insurance companies, drug rehabilitation, etc.). Every so often I do run across a site that I just think is really cool and I feel the need to pass it on. So please don't shun me for not writing about making money with your blog or website. I am sure you will love WhoGets.com

WhoGets is an Online sweepstakes contest that is also an interactive gameshow of sorts! Besides a really great layout that begs you to explore the site, WhoGets "gets" you from the beginning. It's a simple contest site with a twist. A quick registration gets you active on the site. One of the first things you will want to do is go to your account and complete the information there (address, phone number, etc.). Once you have done that, browse the contests that are available under "Join Contests". See something you like? Click "Enter" and type up to 100 words about why you should receive the prize. When the "semi-final" round closes, seven entries will be picked at random. Those seven will then enter the "final" round where other users can vote on who should recieve the prize. Get the most votes by the end of the contest and you win the prize! Groovy isn't it! Check out WhoGets.com and vote for me if I make it to the finals!



0 reader comments: