ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Sep 7, 2007

Calling all Posties!

The folks over at payperpost never cease to amaze me. I highly recommend that you get several blogs up and running for a few months then register with them. Quite simply, they have been the best money making site that I have found for payperpost blogging. One of the things that I love about using PayPerPost is that I get to keep 100% for writing on my blog. Other sites that I often use will tell you that an advertiser is paying $10 for a post about their service or company only to keep up to 50% of that amount as an administrative (rip-off) fee.

The cash adds up quick with a minimal amount of time and effort! I haven't written too many posts with PayPerPost yet but have already made over $100 using their network and referal programs. Here's the coolest part. When you submit your post, you are paid via PayPal once the post has been active for 30 days. And the advertisers that I am offered to write about are always right in keeping with the subject of this blog. No writing about hotels or insurance! Just money making (or money saving) hints and tips from some great companies!

Want to have endless cash? Here's where I have the least experience with PayPerPost but am hoping you will help my by taking ten minutes to try this out! Click the button below that says "Get Paid To Review My Post". Write a quick review of this very post and get a quick $7.50. Then, put the same button on each of your posts on your blog... you get paid for each post that your post receives! Go a step further and add a button to your side bar that attracts advertisers. Or simply refer new bloggers and make cash as well.

Simply put... register today with PayPerPost. You absolutely will love them. The extra cash it draws in for this blog is just enough to pay for my high speed internet connection each month. That's $50 a month -- or 6 hours less I have to work at my job in New Orleans. That's a nice trade off for the hour or so it takes to make the $50! Please try them out and leave some comments about the service. Or maybe you are already using them and can let other readers know what you think of them. And of course, by all means, get your quick $7.50 by clicking below and reviewing this post! Can't wait to read ya!




0 reader comments: