ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Sep 24, 2007

Thanks for the freebies!

When I started this venture, I never thought it would pay so decently nor that I would receive some pretty awesome products. I received some blinds the other day... for FREE! BlindsChalet was so kind to send them. In fact, there was a bit of an error when they were ordered. I was able to pick the size, color, and mounting style myself. But when they were delivered, some how (thanks FedEx) the address was off a few numbers. But the good folks over at BlindsChalet called me up to verify that everything was correct and resent the blinds! I apologize for the picture, but the rest of my apartment is just too messy right now. I will update the picture just after this weekend once everything is clean. So, if you are writing your blog and only thinking money, think of the other venues out there which can send you some pretty nifty things for free just for your honest opinion!

0 reader comments: