ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Oct 14, 2007

Everything you need to know about a business



When I first started this venture, I was simple and naive in my concept of what I wanted to do. Write a blog and make some money. Now admittedly, I am only in the infancy of this venture as the money offers are just starting to roll in. Two things that I have definately learned to think about in the beginning: your time committment and your business. Time commitment is something that you will have to decide on personally and I am currently seeking some advice from other blogs so I can give you some hints as to how much time each type of venture could take. In order to keep a healthy blog with decent readership, I am quickly learning that you need to set aside atleast half an hour each day just for posting articles and content.

The other aspect you need to consider up front is your long term goal. Is this something that you want to do for pocket change or is making money on the internet something that you want to do as a potential business. A site that I found recently can really help you out. IncParadise.com offers free corporate forms to business and even has a service to help you fill these forms out for only $20 to $25. It's a good idea to visit this site and get some help deciding what forms, if any, you need to get yourself going as a sole propietor, partnership, or corporation. I have found that to help keep things seperated and track my earnings easier, it was beneficial to set myself up as the sole proprietor of my own business. It was quick and easy. If you need some help and would like to check out the free corportate forms that IncParadise.com has to offer, visit them today. It's better to think ahead than be catching up (trust me, I know)!



0 reader comments: