ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Oct 21, 2007

Portable DVD Player

Maybe you have been like me and noticed those folks in the airport or on the bus (or whatever means of public transportation you might happen apon) using those portable DVD players? If you haven't, let me fill you in! A portable DVD player is one that is self-contained and can be taken anywhere (like the airport or on the bus... get it?). I was sent this opportunity while I was actually on a trip through several airports and thought this might be a sign. I have been thinking about investing in one recently and this just might be the time. I was really interested to find out that DigitalFramez has a best seller in their portable 10 inch DVD player. Check it out and let me know if you guys think this is a good deal or if I should even attempt the portable DVD player. I am about to start traveling quite a bit and thought it would be nice to have when I get bored!

0 reader comments: