ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Apr 10, 2007

DormCheck - A Fun and Simple Paid-to-Post Forum



I was a member of myLot who got extremely discouraged with the lack of income generated by my participation in the site. One of my friends on that list sent me a link to Dorm Check. If you like to chat in forums and want to make a bit of extra cash, check it out. It's simple and really fun. Sign up does not take long at all (no lengthy paragraphs to fill out about your favorite tree or what kind of animal you would be). Then it is just a matter of posting discussions in the forum, replying to others, posting pictures, videos, the list goes on. Be sure to check out the "Cash Zone" where you can visit some sponsor links and rack up on the change. Dorm Check pays via paypal and is by no means a wealth of cash. It has replaced myLot for me however because they strive to keep things simple! I hope you like it! Look me up on the site -- tyinquarter!




0 reader comments: