ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Apr 9, 2007

Get paid to write just about anything!



I had signed up for Associated Content quite a while back and honestly only submitted one article. It was in the beginnings of my "I wanna make money" phase of setting up my web site and this blog. The article didn't get approved. Teaches me to write a brief review of a website for a "content" provider. A recent email I received from Associated Content has me thinking about what I can write and maybe you should too. Read on past the banner!



First, write about what you know and the topics YOU choose! A quick search around the site reveals how-to's on just about everything, reviews of products, and hometown references. Next, submit your content to the web site. If the article is accepted, your initial payment is $3 - $20 typically. The newest incentive includes a performance bonus based on the number of visits to your content! Then all there is to do is watch the money come in (and some self promotion in blogs wouldn't hurt either).

If you are unsure of what to write or need some tips, the site is full of tutorials, hints, forum pages and more. Be sure to check out the tools page and the contests page. Associated Content is recommended on lots of other sites and I have spoken to quite a few people who swear by this site for making extra money. I am definately about to add some content and will update everyone when it posts. Until then, consider opening your own account! Click the banner above!




0 reader comments: