ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Apr 21, 2007

Pay-per-post has BIG surprizes coming!

Pay-per-post is the high paying website that I have fallen in love with. They have been the most productive site for me as far as pay-for-blogging goes and getting paid to review online ads. Now the site is buzzing with anticipation over an aquisition that will be officially announced in a few days. If you haven't gotten a chance to check them out,head on over to PayPerPost.com and just look around the home page. Take a few seconds to register then checkout the dashboard. Their top users for the month are rolling in the dough! This blog is only beginning to grow but the opportunities I have been given so far make me rush home right after a full day of work just to find out what is waiting for me in my inbox!

If you haven't tried your hand at PayPerPost.com, why not try reviewing this post? Just click the "Get Paid to Review My Post" button below. You'll get paid for reviewing my post right off the top! Then, if you choose to post the same button on your blog, you will be paid each time a new user signs up and reviews your post! It's the most awesome affiliate referal program that I have found and you get some honest feedback about your blog! So please, if you aren't already a member, click the blue button below and review this post for everyone else to read AND get paid while doing it!





0 reader comments: