ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Apr 21, 2007

Social networking on Gather earns money (I think)!

So as I began writing this blog and refocusing my entire dream of opening an online store (a task still not accomplished) I was checking out the experienced bloggers who all seemed to recommend joining social network sites. I have done the deed and joined the likes of Stumble Upon, del.icio.us, and others. I forgot how I "stumbled" upon Gather but it is definately worth checking out. It is seems that some of the groups are rather small but the site has an awesome layout and great potential for growth. Why? Participation gets you "points" to buy CDs, DVDs, and more. I haven't earned any yet since I just got time to scan the site today. Here's the kicker that got me to bring this to my blog -- if you make a certain amount of points in a month then you receive cash instead! Kind of awesome isn't it? Check it out by clicking below!

Keep informed on Gather.com! Content ranges from politics to cooking, and we earn Gather Points™ or cash for using the site!View my content here: tyinquarter
tyinquarter.gather.com



0 reader comments: