ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

May 11, 2007

Make the lowest bid - win the prize!


Another cool site that I was introduced to today was Bid4Prizes. It's an auction site where you can bid to win awesome prizes like plasma TV's, jewelry, and more. But what makes this site so addictive is that the lowest UNIQUE bid wins. I found this a bit confusing at first so I found something that I liked and tried it out. After registering I found this awesome Apple iPhone that I wanted and bid 24 cents. If my bid of 24 cents is the lowest unique bid, I win. What that means is if two people bid 1 cent then the lowest unique bid is 2 cents... and so on. There is an option to play via your cell phone but I chose the free option to play bid4prizes online! Stay tuned to see if I win!
lowest bid




0 reader comments: