ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

May 18, 2007

New look and new goals!

Over the next few days, I hope you will notice the changes that I am putting into this blog. First is the obvious visual change and a few more to come. Hopefully it it will be more eye appealing. I am also playing around with the sidebar a bit to make it more user friendly and relevant. I am going to be adding some new labels that will make the blog easier to use and will allow me to incorporate some other blog information I think would be beneficial to you guys. I am fooling around with and affiliate manager and as soon as that is programed, you can count on monthly updates on earnings from my efforts! I am also going to start a category which will be for "other" offers and such. Lots of the paid programs I am using are now interested in having links and reviews to things which do not directly fit in the scope of the blog. They do however fit indirectly since the entire point of the blog is about making money. I will write these reviews or post the links and let you know my experiences with them as I go! So please, link to me and I will link to you! Let's share some information and make some cash in the process!

Don't forget, you can review this post via the PayPerPost button below and make $7.50!


0 reader comments: