ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Jun 20, 2007

PayPerPost -- my hero!

You've been posting in your blog for three months now and have built up your readership. You've begged and pleaded and gotten lots of links to your blog. You even optimized your blog for SEO! Now, check out PayPerPost and start to make money blogging!

I absolutely love PayPerPost and the crazy amounts of cash that is available. The opportunities that are available for posties (the lingo used to define us bloggers) seem endless. Other sites that I post for seem to offer advertisements which do not seem relevant to my site. The dashboard at PayPerPost always seems to have just what I need my readers to know or just what I want to blog about. After waiting the mandatory thirty days after posting, my cash has always been available through PayPal. The referal program kicks butt too! You can put a groovy little button like the one below that allows users to get paid if they review your blog! Try it out! I know you will love the company as much as I have!






0 reader comments: