ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Jun 25, 2007

Write, post, get paid!

Admittedly, I haven't given a potential money maker the time that I should. I am speaking of Associated Content and my efforts there over the last few months. Of course I am extremely attention deficit (but who isn't these days) and I have only fifty or so (million) projects I have in mind and half finished.There are only three posts that you will find if you search the site for my articles but I was impressed by how much I was offered for the articles and the page views I have received so far.

Associated Content lets it's publishers write about almost anything. One article I wrote was not approved because the editors felt that I was gaining money off of it with referal links when in actuality I wasn't. No biggie since they offered $7 for each of the other three I submitted. And with their new payment plan for page views, I can see the potential of great returns for a little more time investment on my part.

Constant contests, lots of tools, and quick payment through PayPal keep them in my list of favorites. Now... if only I could bring my attention to writing a few more 500 word articles for them. Stay tuned! Hope to see you there!


poker tables

0 reader comments: