ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Jul 1, 2007

Can you Digg it?

Starting today, you will notice the Digg button below each post that I write in this blog. I hope that you will take a second or two to Digg the articles that you find important. If you aren't familiar with Digg, let me give you the low down. Digg is one of the hot websites that tracks what blog readers and web site surfers are "Digg"ing at the moment. It is kind of like marking an article as a favorite of yours. You should definately take a few seconds to create a profile on Digg if you haven't already because the network of people that you can meet will add definate linkage to your blog. Once you create that profile, please feel free to link to me. My screenname on Digg is TyinQuarter. In fact, that is my screenname on most any site so please feel free to look me up and add me! Digg my blog and add me as a friend so that I can Digg yours! Hope to Digg ya soon!


Visit one of my sponsors at reeds jewelers


Digg!



0 reader comments: