ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Aug 17, 2007

BlogKits rock for multiple pay streams!

BlogKits is a new paid-to-blog program that really offers something quite different. It is a one-stop-shop for making money out of your old hobby of blogging. Until now, you have had to scour the internet trying to find the perfect site for ad publishing, another for text link ads, and still another for paid review opportunities. BlogKits changes all of that by bringing all of these money making opportunities together in one site! They best part of all is the remarkable amount of cash that they are dishing out! Most every program comes with two payment possibilities: pay-per-click ads and payout for sign-ups or leads!

The site is a bit confusing at first and quite honestly I do not understand everything that is offered. My favorite are the banner rotators that are in my sidebar. See those groovy ads over there? They are site specific ad rotators so my readers get to see lots of things they may be interested in instead of the same boring ad over and over again! Lots of programing options allow you to only show the ad subjects that you want your readers to see.

I could fall in complete love with BlogKits but have one request of the site. Please BlogKit gods... make the site a bit more user friendly. It seems the tech ads that I placed in the banner rotator are wonderful and I love to review websites that my readers will make money by using. I just wish I could decipher all the awesome things BlogKits can do for my blog. I'll keep playing around with the codes and hopefully a few of you can try them out as well. Heck, I might need some pointers from you guys on how to best use the site! Good luck with BlogKits!

BlogKits Review

1 reader comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There

Thanks for the input, I'm pleased to say we are working on ways to make the BlogKits experience easier and even more rewarding. :-)

All the best.

André SC