ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Aug 25, 2007

BlogKits rocked my world!

Well guys, I apologize for the delay in writing, but I have been on a job interview in New York City for EOS Airlines. Wish me luck! I interviewed for a flight attendant position and I am waiting eagerly for the phone call back to begin training hopefully in September. What does that mean for this blog? Oh, it's not going away at all. If you have been keeping up with my posts, it seems that the powers that be at BlogKits rewarded me with a "best entry" surprise for my last posting when I returned from my interview trip! I can't express enough how much the new beginning blogger should check them out. And it seems that they even took my comment to heart about improving the "user friendly" end of the website. It seems some changes are underway that might make the sight a breeze for those looking to break into blogging that pays!

BlogKits Review

0 reader comments: