ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Aug 25, 2007

More travel blogging opportunites

Another PayU2Blog opportunity I received recently was for Arizona luxury real estate. When I first started this blog, money and opportunities to blog for cash were limited. PayU2Blog has consistently turned out opportunity after opportunity for me and pays every two weeks. Last two week pay period, I made a whopping $75. Not really chump change for me in this post-Katrina hell. So, I am considering branching off of this blog to start a travel specific blog just for these types of posts! The dollars look just good enough that I can start saving for that luxury real estate and get out of the shoe box I am in! (Pictures of it later). Be sure to read my next post for some other awesome deals from PayU2Blog!

0 reader comments: