ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Aug 25, 2007

Need ideas for content?

I recently read another post (and for the life of me I cannot remember where... probably DoshDosh) about where to get ideas for post topics and thought I would pass it on. Not only has it given me some recent ideas for article content but it has driven me to find a new site or two. Check out Google Alerts. You can set up an alert on your topic of choice and have Google email you the results! For example, I programed in "paid to post" and when Google gets pages with that search term in them, I get an email (actually lots) with a link to the post as well as a bit of the text to help weed out what I don't want to look at. It's a great way to keep up on the latest topics (especially for tech blogs and the such). Try setting up an alert today and see what you can come up with!



0 reader comments: