ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Aug 3, 2007

Revisiting PayU2Blog.

I was initially turned off by the different type of advertisements that PayU2Blog wanted me to accept. It seemed that there were subjects that were not appropriate to this blog (i.e. real estate, insurance, etc.). It turns out that they have upgraded their system recently allowing bloggers to accept subjects often, sometimes, or never. On the upside, I always get consistent work. $5 for a sixty word post and paid every two weeks via PayPal. And this site really seems to give away tons of free merchandise to try out and then blog about. The kicker I just wised up to? You don't have to write about the advertiser at all (something I missed initially). So that leaves you, the genius blogger, up to your creative ways to include a link. Kind of like the way I slipped you the real estate link up there! Clever huh? And $5 more!



Digg!



2 reader comments:

Nanette said...

Thanks for the tip! I have signed on for PayPerPost but not PayU2Blog. I will check it out. Do you have a referral code so that you can get commission if I join?

Ty said...

Sorry Nanette. PayU2Blog doesn't have any sort of referral program but I just felt it was paying too well to not pass it on to you guys! Thanks anyway and thanks for reading!