ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Aug 2, 2007

What's making me money (and happy)!

In a recent forum rant, I mentioned to some other Guides of ChaCha that I would share the few sites I have been using for making money on the internet. I figured why not let all of you guys know what those sites are and share the wealth. So, here it is. The actual list of current sites that I use to make some extra cash while online.

If you are not a member of these sites already, please consider following the links below as, of course, I get some sort of recognition for recruiting on most of them. If you have sites that you recommend, feel free to leave a comment with your link to share with all of my readers! Thanks!

Digital Journal - Write, rate, and comment on articles and get paid! Hasn't paid a ton because I haven't taken alot of time to write recently but did pay well for short news worthy articles.

Blogsvertise - Get paid to write in your blog! Recently started to pay really well for me! Payments are made once your ad has been active one month and are via PayPal! Also has cheap advertiser programs if you want to pay others to write about your blog!

Mahalo.com - Here's the new big money maker I've found. You get paid to write SeRPs (Search Request Pages)... basically you find links to search requests and publish them in a page. It takes a bit to learn the coding but I did it quickly. They only take a few part-time guides each day so try early in the morning. You will have to do one SeRP and have it reviewed before you can be approved to work on up to five at a time. Pay starts at $10 per SeRP and goes up as you have more accepted and can be paid via PayPal. HINT: Use the FireFox tool. It's a huge help!

PayU2Blog.com - Pays you to post about advertiser sites in your blog. Tons of work but aren't always related to my blog. Pays $5 for a post of 50 - 100 words and is paid every two weeks via PayPal!

PayPerPost - This is one of my biggest pay-to-blog sites and is my absolute favorite as it
has the most relevant information. Payments are via PayPal and are paid after your post is active for one month! Has an awesome referral plan as well! Just click the button below to get started!


Associated Content - Another big money maker for the short amount of time I put in! Just write articles about anything (I wrote about local events). I was paid $6 - $7 per article in just a few days of writing the article. Payment is via PayPal and you also get more pay for page views! Terrific money maker for those of you who like to write!

Gather.com - Hasn't paid greatly but has the potential! It's an online community where you get points for participating. Top point earners each month get paid in cash and everyone can redeem points for groovy prizes (I go for the borders.com rewards)! It's fun and a GREAT way to increase your web presence!

So there you go! Try them out and let me know what you think!

Digg!



0 reader comments: