ss_blog_claim=716abd07001846efdb3973be110f720f

Apr 6, 2007

PayPerPost pays bloggers & advertisers cash!


I ran across PayPerPost.com a few weeks ago and find it possible great source of money. After registering and submitting your blog for approval, you can search through a database of offers -- currently above seventy! These offers are being made by advertisers who want to pay you to post either a link or article in your blog about them. Different advertisers have different requirements. Pay close attention to what is being asked of you. For instance, I had someone email me the other day and offer a year long link (he did not contact me through this site). Immediately I was so happy I said yes but had to rescind the offer once I found out it was auto insurance in the UK. Take your time and browse the database of offers carefully when you join PayPerPost.com. Other incentives exists for advertisers and affiliates!